Rules and Safety
Upon arrival, our greeting and security staff will ask you to open your bags to verify their contents. We count on your cooperation to ensure that your visit is a pleasant and safe experience.
This rule is in effect during the festival's opening hours, from 5 p.m. to midnight.
Not permitted on site:
- Alcoholic beverages;
- Glass containers. Their contents will be transferred into recyclable plastic cups at the entrance of the site, if they are not alcohol;
- Aluminum cans must be uncapped;
- Pets, with the exception of service dogs duly identified(Mira) or with a special accreditation;
- Bicycles and skateboards.A bicycle parking lot is located near the site. It is equipped with a locker that can accommodate skateboards;
- Rollerblades must be stored in a bag. They can be dropped off in the bike parking locker room;
- Folding and portable chairs during performances;
- Any other object that may present a safety hazard to festival - goers;
- Selling and soliciting on the Festival site;
- A maximum of 30g of cannabis is accepted on the site.
- Swimming in the pools;
- The Festival organization is committed to providing a safe and healthy work environment for its employees. All employees deserve to feel valued and to be treated with respect and dignity.Harassment, violence and discrimination will not be tolerated, condoned or ignored.
- Festival goers behaving in an inappropriate or unsafe manner will be asked to leave the site.