Services to Festival-Goers
To make your visit to the Francos both pleasant and secure, first aid teams patrol the site during festival hours, and there are one first-aid stations on site.
The first aid stations is located in the following areas:
- De Bleury Street, south of De Maisonneuve Boulevard (open 5 p.m. to midnight)
The first aid stations are clearly marked on the map of the site
Lost & found
Persons who lose any personal effects at the Francos are asked to contact L’Équipe Spectra at 514 288-1971.
The Info-Francos La Presse+ kiosk is open from noon to midnight for the duration of the event. The following services are offered:
- Information on all festival activities
- General tourism information on the Quartier des Spectacles and downtown Montréal
- Daily programming updates
- Subscription to the free newsletter featuring exclusive offers
- Lost & found
- Finding lost ones / Assistance to lost ones
- Comment and suggestion box for festival goers
The information kiosk can be found in the following location map of the stages
Two free parking areas are capable of handling more than 450 bicycles and skateboards.
- De Bleury Street, at the corner of De Maisonneuve Boulevard
- Laurent Boulevard, at the corner of De Maisonneuve Boulevard (Saint-Laurent metro station)
The bicycle parking areas are open from 5 p.m. to midnight for the duration of the Francos. Persons who use this service will be asked to fill out a form and provide proof of identity (a valid driver’s licence or health insurance card). On-site staff will be pleased to answer your questions, and a flat-tire repair kit complete with a pump is also available. Cyclists using these parking areas must provide their own locks.
The festival will not be held responsible for lost, stolen or damaged objects. This service is offered thanks to the collaboration of Desjardins.
Bicycle parking areas are clearly identified on the map of the stages using the following pictogram
While Montreal weather is usually favourable in June, with seasonal norms between 12 and 23 degrees Celsius, bad weather cannot be ruled out. Festival goers are therefore advised to dress accordingly.
Rain or shine
The Francos de Montréal policy is that no outdoor show will be cancelled due to rain. If an event must be delayed, it will resume as soon as conditions allow and end at the time specified on the programming schedule.